The Company is an iGaming startup focused on creating immersive sports betting experiences through innovative new betting games. The driving force behind the company is a group of iGaming industry veterans whose collective experiences range from the development of groundbreaking iGaming products to the establishment of global distribution networks.
With a Mission – To transform the sports betting market by creating a game-changing experience for players, and Vision – To be the leading provider of sports betting games in the world. We are taking ingame/live betting to the next level and frontier.
Now it is time to have the first man/woman onboard, a person who will be the brand ambassador with the focus on bringing in new partners.
- Coordinate, drive and follow up Sales Process-related work with internal stakeholding function as relevant to turnaround leads to successful contracts.
- Proactively drive and manage the complete sales process from initial suspect/ prospect contact through to signed contract, and handover to key stakeholding functions as relevant
- Attend exhibitions and trade shows globally as relevant to promote company value propositions, network, and identify new business opportunities.
- Provide CEO and/or other stakeholders, with monthly reporting or as agreed from time to time
- Provide frequent knowledge sharing of market and business insight to internal stakeholding functions from time to time.
- Together with Commercial organization, prioritize funnel prospects, and optimize ways of working that will secure company strategic position, and desired ROI.
- Proactively identify, present, and promote All available value propositions in a professional and strategic manner, with the customer’s real needs in mind
- Understand business model dynamics, and necessary pricing strategy that maximizes customer commitment to drive revenues over contracted value propositions
- Previous experience in iGaming in commercial roles
- Sales and business development experience, including sales towards decision-makers and senior executives
- Good working knowledge of iGaming that includes a high level technical and operational understanding of systems/solutions
- Must be a self-driven and motivated individual with highly developed social and communication skills
- Experience in client-facing positions with the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels – working across teams and departments is fundamental
- Identify new business opportunities for the business
- Collate, assess, and filter feedback and report back succinctly to the Executive Team
- Forecast, track and analyze Key Performance Indicators
- Propose commercial incentives for growth
- B2B sales and preferably within Sports betting
- 2+ years’ experience of B2B sales within iGaming.
- 2+ years’ experience of managing a customer-facing team
- Strategic mindset
- Strong management skills
- Ability to influence key decision-makers at executive and C-level
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to the business needs
- Strong negotiation and presentation abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong organizational skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English