ParlayBay is an iGaming startup focused on creating immersive sports betting experiences through innovative new betting games. The driving force behind the company is a group of iGaming industry experts whose collective experiences range from the development of groundbreaking iGaming products to the establishment of global distribution networks.
Our mission – to transform the sports betting market by creating a game-changing experience for the players. Our vision – to be the leading provider of sports betting games in the world.
Be a part of our journey, in which we will fundamentally transform the sports betting market. You will join at an early stage and have a great opportunity to influence the building of a fantastic product and company. In addition, we are proud and happy to have:
- Great people aboard
- High quality → high pace
- Exciting games with global reach
- Technical challenges for your personal growth
- A greenfield, cloud-native platform and modern tech stack
What you’ll do
You will be involved in all aspects of software development – taking ideas from inception to production.
- Write clean code
- Create awesome features
- Model data and analyse end-user behaviour
- Build performant, scalable, and secure systems
- Collaborate in an agile and international environment
- Pitch and discuss ideas on new features, technology, and way of working
- Put smiles on people’s faces around the world as they climb the leaderboard
- Java 11+, Spring, Kafka, AWS, Docker, K8s, Terraform, SQL, MongoDB, WebSockets, GitLab
- Event-driven architecture, reactive programming, microservices, REST, CI/CD, IaC
- Node.js, Rust, Redis, Typescript, React, Datadog, LogRocket, GraphQL, Cypress, Debezium, A/B-testing
Who you are
You are passionate about the craftsmanship that is software development.
- Provide solutions, always weighing pros and cons and value vs effort needed
- Can take a step back and think about what is important for success; what’s important to the team
- You strive for simplicity and balance between over- and under-engineering
- Know your circle of competence and are aware of your own strengths and weaknesses
- Enjoy communicating with different stakeholders
- Are a valuable (and creative) person in design discussions
- Have an agile and data-driven mindset
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the field
- Demonstrate excellent English communication skills, spoken as well as written.
Startup. Greenfield. Cloud-native. What are you waiting for? Life is too short not to be working at ParlayBay – apply below.