The Company is an iGaming startup focused on creating immersive sports betting experiences through innovative new betting games. The driving force behind the company is a group of iGaming industry veterans whose collective experiences range from the development of groundbreaking iGaming products to the establishment of global distribution networks.
With a Mission – To transform the sports betting market by creating a game changing experience for players and Vision – To be the leading provider of sports betting games in the world. We are taking ingame/live betting to the next level and frontier.
Reporting to the Senior Modeller, the successful candidate will be required to:
- Understand how the models interact with the internal systems to produce and provide prices.
- Clearly explain methodologies used and reasons why to model consumers.
- Work with the Senior Modeller to analyse and improve model performance.
- Be involved in the verification of proposed changes.
- Adapt model features and content in line with business priorities.
- Produce logical modelling solutions for new business requirements.
- Support the business as required.
What is in it for you?
You will be involved in all aspects of software development! A successful candidate will be expected to take ownership of new and existing features by:
- Working closely with the business to understand requirements.
- Building strong relationships across the business with other stakeholders.
- Seeing work through from development to delivery and maintaining accordingly.
You have experience and skills in:
- Mathematics (degree level or equivalent)
- Computer programming (C#)
- Communicating ideas to others
- Understanding the sports betting industry
- Solving problems and reasoning on the methods chosen
- Building mathematical models
- Fluency in English
What We Offer
Be a part of journey, in which we will fundamentally transform the sports betting market. You will join the company in an early stage of development and get the ability influence the development strategy moving forward